- Updated On:
- May 8, 2023
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 136 m2
Ashbrook is well-proportioned, 3-bedroom spacious bungalow which is nestled in a private tranquil area that affords panoramic views of the Meath countryside. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a lovely family home, suitable for either city commuting or those looking for a residence in the countryside.
The beautiful property is presented in very good condition and is surrounded by circa 0.9 acres of mature and private gardens.
It is located on the Trim /Dublin Road within 10 minutes drive to Dunshaughlin (3.8km), less than 20 minutes drive from Trim and Navan and 33km from Dublin City Centre, which is easily accessible from the M3 motorway. The closest village of Dunshaughlin offers a range of local shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants, and also affords close proximity to excellent outdoor amenities such as the Black Bush Golf Course. There are a number of primary and secondary schools located close by.
The property has wooden floors in the hallway which leads into a large tiled fully fitted kitchen with all mod cons. There is a bright and spacious living room with an open fireplace and a large children\\’s playroom / study. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes which provide ample storage space and also a tiled en-suite with power shower. A second large double bedroom has wooden floors and fitted wardrobes and the third bedroom is a large single room. The main bathroom has a bath and fitted shower. Externally, there are extensive private front and rear gardens and private parking for several cars. Viewing by appointment only.
Services: OFCH, ESB, well water & septic tank, broadband.
– Entrance Hall (13.84m x 3.75m)
Spacious and bright, the hallway affords high ceilings with polished T&G wooden flooring. Access to the attic and hot-press.
– Living/Dining/Study Room (9.12m x 4.22m)
The very well proportioned room offers a specious living area. Two large windows allow for ample natural light to fill this space and an archway leads into a room which can be used as a dining or study room.
– Kitchen (9.04m x 6.02m) Very large and bright kitchen with tiled flooring, fitted floor and wall cupboards, fixtures and fitting included.
– Master bedroom (4.06m x 5.71m) Double bedroom to the rear of the property, leads into an en-suite bathroom with shower, W.C and WHB (2.85m x 1.70m).
– Bedroom Two (4.10m x 3.23m) Double room with fitted wardrobes to the rear of the property, (wooden flooring).
– Bedroom Three (3.31m x 2.90m) large single room.
– Main Bathroom (3.01m x 1.60m) Comprising of bath and fitted shower, WC, WHB, fully tiled throughout.
– Bright and spacious kitchen and living room
– Within easy access to the Dublin city centre, approximately 33 km distance
– Close proximity to Dunshaughlin , Trim and Summerhill
– Extensive private front and rear mature gardens, circa 0.9 acres
Leaving Dublin City Centre continue on the M3 , take the exit 6 towards Trim, the property is located approximately 1.5 km after the last roundabout on the R154. From Dunshaughlin, take the R125 towards Trim and the property is located approx 1.5 km after the last roundabout on the R154.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee