SOLD – 9 Bayside Boulevard South, Sutton, Dublin 13
Terraced House – 2 Beds – 1 Bath
No. 9 Bayside Boulevard South is a two-storey terraced house in a mature estate. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a family home or an investment property in a great location. Ideal for first-time buyers and investors alike.
Located in a mature and well established estate, this property is only a few minutes walk from the seafront linking Howth to Dublin City. The property is conveniently located with all local amenities on your doorstep including the picturesque coastal walk and cycleway from Howth to the City Centre via Clontarf. There is excellent public transport available, including bus services & Bayside DART station only a short walk away ensuring fast and easy access into the centre of Dublin. There is a first-rate road network providing access to the M50, the M1 and Dublin Airport. There are excellent primary and secondary schools and shops in the immediate vicinity.
The accommodation at ground level comprises of an entrance hall, separate kitchen, large living /dining room which leads out through sliding doors onto the rear patio and garden area. On the first floor there are two bright and spacious bedrooms, a landing and main bathroom. The property affords a good sized rear south west facing garden (measuring 35ft in length x 15ft wide approx) and a small front garden. There is a private garage located at the side of the property. While the house has been well maintained over the years it would benefit from some updating and redecoration. Viewing is highly recommended.
– Entrance Hall (2.65m x 1.76m) PVC door with glass inset and side panel. Fitted carpet. Stairs to first floor.
– Living/Dining Room (5.16m x 4.26m) Bright and spacious room with large window and sliding doors opening out to rear external patio and garden area. (Fitted Carpet).
– Kitchen (2.87m x 2.37m) Fixtures and fitting included.
– Landing (3.28m x 1.78m) Access to attic, hot-press (Shelved storage cupboard), two bedrooms and main bathroom. (Fitted carpet).
– Bedroom One (2.96m x 4.26m) Large Double room to the rear of the property. (Fitted carpet.) – Bedroom Two (4.58m x 2.42m) Double room to the front of the property, (fitted carpet).
– Main Bathroom (1.87m x 1.72m) Comprising of bath and shower, wc and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
External: Rear garden South West facing with patio and small shed, part fenced- part walled.
Lawn – 4.67m x 4.38m Patio area – 6.10m x 4.38m
Private garage to the side of the property
Directions: Leaving Dublin City Centre on the Clontarf Road towards North East along the coast. After the junction with the Kilbarrack Road take the left turn onto Bayside Boulevard South and No 9 is on the left hand side.